Tuesday 24 April 2012

Thrifted

I had to head to the nearest town over yesterday to do boring adult like things such as taxes and get eye exam, so I hit up a few thrift stores while I was there and am ever I glad I did, just think of all the project that will come out of this! Knee length hot pink leather skirt that fits like a glove, I'm thinking a great hot pink leather mini (which there is a good chance I will never wear) with maybe enough leather left to make an envelope clutch as well. The colorful printed skirt reminded me of Prudence, all it needs a a hem and maybe an iron. Coral colored maxi for four dollars, I couldn't say no. And the gem of the day the leather fringe vest!  I may never take this off, with all this talk of festival wear and Coachella. Next year i'll be ready!  Oh and the plaid blazer, I know its the wrong season but .....  





1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I am loving the purple skirt anyway! I think we have both the same thing in common - love thrifting or most of the time I spend online looking for cheap clothes! For me, this is a great way to find more fashionable stuff than searching through racks and racks of items at the mall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...