Monday 6 August 2012

Addicted




















I have a confession to make. I am truly and completely addicted to Pinterest. I can't help it, it is far too easy to spend hours scrolling through photos and repinning what I like. Austere, does not share this addiction with me. In fact, Pinterest scares her and I don't think she has ever checked out our Pinterest account, but that is just fine with me because it leaves more pinning for me! I think I have become addicted because it is such a great way to find new DIY ideas, see new trends, and find out what is inspiring others. If you are a fellow addict I suggest that you continue to feed your addiction by following us on Pinterest. I regularly pin new posts from our blog as well as spend far to much time pinning everything from DIY projects, great street style shots, items I love, and the people I find to be iconic. And on that note I need to wish a Happy Birthday to the most iconic woman in my life, my mom!

Prudence

All photos from Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. Love the last look! :-) thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xoxo
    Tobruckave Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the jewelry and lace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...