Saturday 11 August 2012

To See The Elephant














Austere and I have some pretty amazing friends. Two of our favorite people are currently on the journey of a lifetime, riding a motorbike packed to the brim from our little town on the far west coast of Canada all the way to Panama. With their amazing photography skills and charismatic writing they are documenting their entire journey on their tumblr To See The Elephant. I highly suggest everyone checks it out so they can join me in living vicariously through them.

Prudence

All photos from To See The Elephant

3 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing pictures! Very wild looking. ;)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your blog! Really good job and good luck in the future. I'll visit you again. Have a nice day, lady :)

    www.lipoooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...